Puncak Inn is a budget hotel at Fraser Hill's town centre, facing the clock tower and roundabout a short distance after exiting the Gap Road. Refurbished into a semi-boutique resort and managed by Fraser's Hill Development Corporation, the hotel's reception counter also doubles up as a public tourist information centre, with brochures available for visitors to collect. Accommodation is provided in comfortable and cosy rooms equipped with coffee & tea making facilities, internet access, television, fan and attached bathroom with hot water shower. Of note is a viewpoint area with the gazebo that lies above the hotel along the hill slope, overlooking the town and golf course.
AccommodationNumber of Rooms: 8
- Junior Suite (King/Twin Beds + Couch) with breakfast.
- Sports Complex
- Tourist Information Center
- Free Wifi Internet Access (Puncak Inn Lobby)
- Coffee & tea making facilities
- 20 % discount on golf (9 holes)